Institute for Sustainable Energy Policies is pleased to invite you to the 2nd webinar on “Farming meets solar power in Africa: food and energy security for sustainable African communities towards post COVID-19 society” co-hosted by Mali-Folkecenter Nyetaa.
This seminar series is perfect for you if you want to:
- Improve livelihood of African rural population, and
- Be sustainable economically, socially, and environmentally.
Through this seminar series, you will learn:
- Benefit of agrivoltaics, and
- Practical applications of agrivoltaics to your local context.
Date & Time
Date: December 10, 2020
Time: GMT 9:00 – 10:15 / JST 18:00 – 19:15
1. Presentation: Agrivoltaics for small-scale farmers
Masafumi SHIGEIE, Waku Waku Solar-Sharing Farm (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Shigeie will share with you a number of appropriate technologies in agrivoltaics that are applicable to small-scale, household-level farmers in Africa.
- Discuss how to apply agrivoltaics for small-scale farmers with active participation of Mali farmers from newly established “Renewable energy and agriculture Training Center.”
Institute for Sustainable Energy Policies
Mr. Makoto Tajima
Please send message via contact form.